Chateau Nessebar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chateau Nessebar

Chateau Nessebar Owners' Forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forum Development

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arron
Admin
Arron

Forum Development Empty
PostSubject: Forum Development   Forum Development Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28 2008, 21:12

I have been thinking how the forum could be developed. Would it be a good idea to make an area for us as owners to continue to push forward with rcn and then have a seperate area where potential renters/ people interested in the area could come and use the site for information or make bookings etc. The potential is there and obviously we would need to seperate certain areas.

What do you think?

I have no problem with links to web pages (within reason) being linked etc. This could be a better tool. Any ideas/or help would be appreciated.

Arron windsurf surf

Last edited by Arron on Tue Oct 28 2008, 21:14; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : just to add smileys & to spell smileys correctly (sorry))
Back to top Go down
https://chateaunessebar.forumotion.net
Arron
Admin
Arron

Forum Development Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Development   Forum Development Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31 2008, 13:14

Thankyou for the ideas guys, you know who you are! As you can see i have started to update the forum to make it a better place. I will begin archiving the posts that are not seen as being benificial to RCN (squabbling) etc. I wont delete them, just hide them as I will open part of the forum up for others to use. The management Co forum will open from Nov 1st as Bulanglia cease their role today. I can give Jolly's a logon for the forum allowing them access to it and be able to update owners and answer direct questions other didn't think to ask etc but please keep it nice we should support them 100%.

Please continue with your ideas and I will try to update the form to suit your needs.

Arron
Back to top Go down
https://chateaunessebar.forumotion.net

Forum Development
Page 1 of 1